small advertisement

Monday, April 13, 2009

trust

Sometimes, it is good to share our feeling, our opinion to others.

Especially when we are down, when we feel we are alone even though people are around you, when really need someone to share our problem.

But, not all people can take what we gonna share. Not all people will understand our problem.

But still, you need someone to share the feelings.

Otherwise, you will be explode.

Me......

Yes, me.

I always share my problem with my family and friends. But not all the problems, I can share with.

And maybe not the same problems, will share with family members.

Will share different problems with different peoples.

Depends, how close the relationship are or how much the trust has been build in the relationship.

Because you can not trust everybody surround you and you have to maintain border.

Otherwise they may enter your private areas.

Sometimes, I hope that not all the stories or problems that has been shared will be leaking to the others.

As it may make you drowning with the problems more.

But,
.
.
.

Yes... I love my family. I love my friends.

But,
.
.
.
.
.

I have my right to choose my path of life.

I have my own reasons to do that.

And I can not trust you 100% anymore if you can not put the same thing to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hate when I can not do anything even my voice is loud enough....

4 comments:

  1. ah!..emosi sungguh..

    sesungguhnya, diri akak juga dilanda gerhana semenjak hari Friday lepas...keje punya hal..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Setiap benda ada jalanNya. So berdoa kepadanya k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hidup ini tak semudah yg kita sangkakan,bleh gini?

    ReplyDelete
  4. kak ita, alang, julietchun,
    thanks untuk komen kamu semua.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!